Blue color carbon-less 2 part sign in forms is required by the HIPAA, Every single patient who comes in to the doctor (medical) office will sign on the next line removable numbered label, Patient can take off the small # label for the right side next the his name and wait to be called in to the dr., the secretory will take off the full label with the patient name and apply to the file folder or any other documents, now the patient name is protected form any other patient, the form is also used for the dr. or office staff to keep a daily appointment record of each patient, time they came in, each forms has 25 lines, Pack of 25 sheets, total 625 visits, Made in the USA by Next Day Labels TM
- Confidentiality and privacy are of key importance in professional medical offices, and our Next Day Labels Patient sign-in sheets are the perfect solution for patient privacy. This pack of 25 sheets features 25 labels per sheet, accommodating 625 patient visits. The 3-part carbonless sign in sheet provides a top sheet of peel-away labels, a protective cover sheet in the center, and a bottom sheet to which the information is transferred.
- Compliant with HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act), these secure sign in forms ensure that each patient can sign in privately and will not see other patients’ information. Since the labels are removed, the next patient cannot see the information of the previous one
- Easily maintain a daily log report for your records or in case of an audit. The sign in information is transferred to the bottom sheet, preventing it from being seen by others. Once the labels are removed and possibly applied to the patient’s chart or folder, the bottom sheet can be retained as a daily log report or as reference for an audit.
- Competitively priced, these sign in forms help you save money on your office supplies.
- Locally produced, our forms are made in the USA by Next Day Labels TM and come with the assurance of your satisfaction.