Whether you work in an office, hospital or institution, if you are printing prescriptions and/or sensitive medical documents, you should choose a trusted security paper that has layered protection. As digital copier and scanner technology continues to improve, no one security feature alone will work 100% of the time. DocuGard Security Papers are the ultimate fraud fighters with up to 10 security features per sheet ensuring that your documents cannot be tampered with or accurately duplicated. DocuGard offers three levels of security: Standard 6 security features, Advanced 7 security features & Premier 10 security features. All DocuGard security prescription papers meet and exceed the US Federal CMS (Centers for Medicare and Medicaid) guidelines. Standard Security features include: A printed artificial watermark; microtext printing which is only visible when magnified, but illegible when copied; hidden message technology (a VOID appears when copied); a colored background that shows alterations when erased; a security features listing; and coin reactive ink that turns black when rubbed with a coin. Note: hidden message technology (also known as a VOID pantograph) is the most common and least dependable security feature. As technology continues to improve, you may find that copies can be made without the hidden message appearing which is why having a combination of layered features is so important. Advanced Security features include: All Standard Security features plus heat-sensitive ink that disappears when copied. Premier Security features include: All Standard and Advanced Security features plus chemical reactivity where stains appear when exposed to certain solvents, a toner lock coating that bonds printed text to the paper making erasure obvious, and embedded fluorescent fibers which can only be seen when viewed under a blacklight. DocuGard medical paper sheets are compatible with e-prescribing software and are manufactured to run jam-free on desktop and high volume production inkjet and laser devices. Available in 8 x 11 (letter) and 11 x 17 (tabloid), blue and green, single and multi-part formats DocuGard has you covered. DocuGard is a brand of Paris Corporation. Since 1964 we have been the experts on manufacturing quality forms and specialty paper for use in homes, offices and high-volume production facilities. Our products range from secure prescription and check blanks to prepunched and preperforated papers to colored paper/cardstocks, labels and t-shirt transfers. We source our paper from North American mills that actively work to sustain our environment. When you buy DocuGard products, you are helping to preserve the environment - for every tree that is harvested to make our paper, three are planted in its place. You can print responsibly knowing DocuGard paper is good for the environment.
- Fight fraud with DocuGard’s advanced blue security paper that has seven layered features ensuring that your prescriptions and documents cannot be tampered with or accurately duplicated.
- DocuGard 04545 security printing paper meets and exceeds the US Federal CMS (Centers for Medicare and Medicaid) guidelines and has seven printed safeguards because copier and scanner technology continues to improve and no one security feature alone will work 100% of the time.
- Security paper features include: a printed artificial watermark; microtext printing which is only legible when magnified, but illegible when copied; hidden message technology (a “VOID” appears when copied); a blue colored background that shows alterations when erased; coin reactive ink that turns black when rubbed with a coin; and a RX symbol and security features listing that are both printed with heat-sensitive ink and disappear when copied.
- DocuGard high security paper is compliant with most state regulations and is compatible with e-prescribing software platforms. Our secure paper is guaranteed to run jam-free on desktop and high-volume production inkjet and laser devices.
- Premium DocuGard quality since 1964. Made in the USA from domestically sourced, environmentally friendly paper. 500 sheets per ream, 8.5 x 11, blue, 24 lb., packaged in an easy-open poly wrap.