Residential Transaction and Grid Log Book, Solid Tool for Agents to Control Sales. Inspections, Reports, Contracts and Real Estate Management
- Package includes one pad of 50 sheets of the 8.5 x 11 residential log will give you a glimpse of the sales information such as who the broker was, seller and buyer name, contracts in place, distribution reports, financial history indicating deadline dates, time of accepting sale offer and closing of escrow.
- Property managers should file this single sheet on the front page of their folder to have as reference. When potential buyers or clients reach out, the concerns and questions will be addressed easily through the detailed transactions. Ruled Graph Sheets are Ideally suited to draw dimensions of property. Seeing the rooms physically on a sheet of paper, gives you a better imagination of your purchase.
- Professional schedule for realtors involved in real estate transactions. Signed Contracts and Report distribution. Remain organized with the multiple agreements as sales, lender, seller, agency. Distributing title reports, required inspections, appraisal and bid reports. Office principal, site managers, and general secretaries can keep this important log handy for a quick overview on business transactions.
- Failure of notice regarding deadlines is a harmful action to clients. Be organized with the contingency of sale due diligence list reflecting the description and time frame in addition to the precise deadline date.
- Be on the lookout for all legitimate signed off contracts with the bank, lender, agency, addendums and other disclosures. The record paper will point out which contracts are still pending signatures. Upon closing, review the transactions and make sure every line is completed. Your partners, real estate acquaintances will be amazed on how organized the file is.